Monday, May 21, 2007

No better post-name, FUCKING PUGS.... ugh!

I do not like dogs.... especially the yippity yappin, jump, lick, smell a butt, bark, wet nosed, white hair all over my dark clothes.... they blink and they drool, they steal your shoes. They slime everything in a thick slug of goo. They want your attention, they want you to pet their residue dog hair. They want you to smell like them, nasty wet dog grossness..... It's just eww. I am sorry if I offend any of my dog-loving readers.... but....

Give me a kitty. I like kitties. Hug a kitty.... love a kitty....

So Jacksonville, FL. I am staying with my aunt and we went to the beach today....

It's a comfy place to crash for a few days, minus all these Pug-dogs.... They are currently fighting over a talking cheeseburger in the livingroom. In my head I see myself tossing each Pug across the room, they fly through the air tumbling acrobatically, they do tricks while they drool, and they bounce off the walls like little squeaky toys. Squeak squeak squeak, all three of them....

Got to hang out with Cyklop Bunny yesterday - he's so awesome. He let me blow bubbles in his truck and gave me some free molds of his new dirty soap collection (see attached photo... ha!) AND he gave me the best present EVER - an Atlas! So now I know where I am going without pulling over and stealing bandwith from the Burbs. Yay! Excuse my cheeziness but he's the bomb-diggity... haha, there is just no other way to describe that man. Remember that you can't catch fish without Jesus on your side.... ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squeek! Squeek! Hahaha

I've never enjoyed reading a blog so much. You're a joy and a half :O)

-w

The Cyklops Bunny said...

so you know... not only would eye still your underwear eye would pay an arm and a leg for it!!!

eye kiss you!

retphoto said...

what about those 'cats' that are in dog skin, like a West Highland terrier....our's know it's the boss.....LOL