Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Headed to Tampa....

I've been trying to find work in Jacksonville, but there isn't anything here. So I am packing up and moving onto Tampa.... I have a lingerie shoot for a catalouge tomorrow and I'm wrestling on Thursday.

My aunt took me shopping at a bunch of stripper stores today - Not sure if that qualifies as 'weird' or 'cool'....  I did find some really great new stuff for photos.... shiny, fun patterned, classy stuff that strippers would probably never wear ... but the outfits are awesome. Since I've started this trip - I've easily shot in all my wardrobe about 100 times. Any time I can add something new to the mix, I get excited to take photos again - because it means a new look, with new clothes, and completely new images.

I'm going to be staying with a photographer whom I consider more a friend. He lives in Bradenton, FL (between Tampa and Sarasota).... He took this photo in January on a nude beach in Miami. We had 40 very, naked men on the beach watching the shoot  with their ding-dongs swinging all over- first/last time I've been around that many naked people at the same time. One guy was holding a sombraro over himself.... I still look back on that and giggle. Perhaps you'll remember the photographer's story from MM. He got stung by a man-of-war and kept shooting..... that's the actual photo of the man-of-war. Haha. He traveled all the way down to Miami to work with me a few months ago. He's a good guy and he's taking me out to show me the town a bit. So far, I've been to Tampa six times since I started modeling - once for fetishcon, but I've never really got to see much of the city.

No comments: