Sunday, August 26, 2007

Burning Man 12:01am

So as of right now, Matt and I are in Carson City at a Budget Motel. He says, "You're going to get pregnant if you keep lying on that nasty comforter...." but it's comfy so I'm not going to listen. So we're headed towards Reno in about an hour. I have two shoots, which are direly needed moneywise. I am so broke planning for the festival that my bank account balance is $0.00 and I've put more money on my credit card in the last week than I have put on it in the last six months - it sucks a lot. But on the upside..... the mustang now has a bike rack with real bikes on it. We have our costumes and our food....and if the mustang makes it a few more hundred miles, we will have just about everything we need to make a week in the desert work....

We'll be driving into the festival at 12:01 am this morning, with all the crazy hardcore BM people - I feel like it's the only way to do it. Plus the heat here is a killer and it seems to make the most sense to set up at night......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw that you did a shoot with D. Brian Nelson. Glad you were able to get to work with him! I can't wait to see the shots. Hope that your journey is prosperous.