Sunday, August 26, 2007

Favorite Street Names...

"What do you do to keep busy while you drive?" ... great question!!! Since Matt doesn't drive (he is a product of the NYC subway system)... Sometimes I will do a straight eight hours.... ... it is a long time, so I have to find things on the road to keep my attention. Like ROADS! I love the name of roads.... here is a great list of names to remember:
  • Jay Day Hay Way
  • Wimble Road
  • Fart Road (yes, I giggled like I was five)
  • What Road
  • Nothingness Lane
These are roads you can find just about anywhere:
  • Park Street
  • Frontage Road
  • Main Street
Most overused word in a road name?
  • Lake
Why do you need to know this? I'm not sure but this is how I live day to day - street names.

1 comment:

Duffboy said...

Amazing! I would've laughed all the way to the bank on Fart Road.