Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grand Canyon and the BO Hotel

Grand Canyon was beautiful, we tried to make it back up there today - but the canyon storms made it a bit too difficult. So instead we detoured to wonderful town of Flagstaff, bought some jeans, repacked the car,  .... right now we're in a cute little cafe on Route 66, drinking some delicious Hot Chocolate. Matt is sitting across the table gluing postcards together and I am trying to dig up some work in San Fran. LA is booked. 

Always wanted to visit Portland more than any other place in the US anyways - hopefully I can pin down a week's worth of work there. Tonight we stay with a surfer who used to be one of my little brother's best friends back in Syracuse..... Really weird that I emailed him on couchsurfer and then realized five days later that went used to play kickball together as kids... I miss my cat a lot. And I've been thinking about home more than usual - I think it's because fall is just around the corner... I want to be lonely in October, drinking some warm cider, on a bench, in front of a lake, all by myself. Hope things are going well on your front - things are pretty good here in AZ. x0

No comments: