Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Home for the Day...

First off! Announcement!: Tracy has chosen her official modeling name: Cora Lee Austin!!! *clap clap clap* Cheers to the new name!! From now on, I shall try my best to refer to her as Cora (although if this weekend amounts to anything, it is obvious that I suck at remembering her name).... So I shall write this blog and practice.... Cora Cora Cora

500 flights in and out of Tampa Airport, 100 of them canceled due to a tropical storm, so many more delayed - Just our luck, waking up on that cloudy Tuesday morning to find both of our flights canceled. It all worked out though, Cora and I did eventually get out of Tampa..... with the help of the airlines, we managed to arrange some earlier flights back home... Right now, I am sitting with my cat - torn between taking a shower or finding some kind of edible food in the house...


Now begins Thee Large Block of Writing:


FetCon was a really good time - So jam packed with 'things', that I am unsure what to concentrate on. Thursday night Cora and I dressed up, attended the Meet and Greet. Met a bunch of people that I did not know, ran into a bunch of friends from all over the US that I have not seen in years - Dave was there with a bunch of his girls.... got my picture taken with a nice guy who reads the blog. Cora and I did dinner with Richard right afterwards - which was then followed by the ultimate party in the pool, totally attacked by a million pretty people that I love and have not seen in forever...

,,,,,,,,,,Friday I grabbed lunch with Glenn and his wife up in Ybor City. Spent the evening getting dressed up in Military Garb for the sponsored party - and I must say, my outfit was fucking killer (The tweety-bird undies only added to it's awesomeness.. ha!)....

....... Saturday I shot with Lone Star Damsels from Dallas, Dave is a really great friend and always a pleasure to work with - shot for about six hours, in which I got to work with Angelique Kithos, Delilah B, Kimberly Marvel, Mallory, JJ Plush, and a few other girls.... (Dave likes to tie up tons of pretty girls at once)... Grabbed dinner with Cora, Kimberly, her gorgeous boyfriend that I have trouble not trying to touch, Jackie, Mallory, and of course, Dave..... ran into Samantha, Vivian Irene Pierce and her man at that same place.... we all hung out, watched Michael Phelps win the last gold medal for the US team - the place went wild, I bought some shots, Dave gave me a cigar. Got back to hotel and some girl asked me if she could suck on my nipples... so I let her. Cora retired for the evening because it was a hell of a long day, I meandered down to the pool - hung out with Savannah and a bunch of other girls.... Savannah challenged Angelique to a nipple sucking contest (twice in the same night without any prompts?) Savannah won.... tried to go back to my room round 3am, ran into a drag queen on the elevator who offered me makeup remover and beer.... spent some time in his/her room talking about wigs and how dressing like a girl does not mean that you are gay.... I agree completely. Sunday I laid in bed for hours - I was just laid flat by the night before. Tracy and I went shopping in Ybor in the afternoon - grabbed lunch - watched some live music by this beautiful dreaded god.... crazy mix up with our room when we got back.... Managed dinner and curled up in our beds and went to sleep..... Monday was wrestling with Bouttime and Tuesday was Drowning in the pool for two hours....

... And now, here I am back in NY....

Goal for today: Costumes, packing, cashing checks and making some money for Burning Man

Tomorrow afternoon I fly out for Phoenix Arizona, where I will meet up with Cora - Her boyfriend managed to find a decent little trailer to pull up to Black Rock for the week, so we will actually have air conditioning on the playa and we will not have to sleep in two inches of dust - We can even cook! Drive from Tucson, AZ to Gerlach, NV will be between fifteen and twenty hours, might stop in Vegas to kill some drive time. Michael Helms is attending the burn, Nevaehlieh as well....

Photo Credit: Lone Star Damsels...

4 comments:

PD said...

Damn. during this whole time, did have chance to breathe? Well, it sounds like you had one hell of a time. Congrats to Tra- oops, Cora. We can say we knew her when. Nipple sucking contests,& TweetyBird undies. Oh, what the hell. There are some images. Wow! Sounds like the Con is the end all- be all of parties. Now you get to go to another one. Back to the desert. Good to see that you are enjoying/recharging yourself.

Hafta add this. Just saw your new pics. Was the one of you in the shirt & tie your idea, or the photographers? Whose ever idea it was, it was a great one. WOW,.......Just WOW. Have a good time with the Burning Man. :)

Anonymous said...

The Tweety Bird undies!!! The random girl who wanted to lick your nipples in front of the hotel was awesome! I gladly gave up my seat next to you for that! She is the same one who asked me where she could find a foot stool and I had no clue what she really meant and said "A furniture store?"

It was an freakin' amazing 4 days! Thanks London - you were the highlight of my wild time there!

Dave
Lone Star Damsels

Anonymous said...

You seem to become lovelier with each and every photo you post. I'm starting to suspect I've been drugged...

vikingman said...

Wow !

Congratulations and standing ovations "clap clap clap clap", well done ladies!!

Good to hear that You two got back eventually and well anyway.

Thank You so much for the long and very detailed description of the Con, as full of impressions and occasions it must have been breathtaking to be there, to meet old an new people!
That spandex outfit looks very thrilling! good choice!even matching ears!

As this is being posted, You are already on Your way to BM, sometimes life goes really fast, sometimes a bit slower which can be good for a while?

All the best for BM,
no storm!