Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Molestation Model Moments - 2008

Molestation Factor: Scale from 1-10.....




7

Model T - Jumped into pool with her clothes on, nearly drowning me, screaming, "My love, my life, Oh London London London - Oh love...." We mutually loved eachother's boobies while swimming around in the pool flashing people... ha











10
Savannah C. - Who knew that Savannah is a party girl? Ha. I sat down next to her and she challenged Angelique to a nipple sucking London-contest in the hot tub!? It was silly and Savannah won... Official Savannah fan for life now.... girl owns my soul....









6
Samantha Grace - Hot tub lovin on Thursday evening, dinner time on Sunday with a slew of folks.... sexy momma.










7
Julie Coffey - Her legs wrapped around my body, swimming around the pool when we are attacked by seven other sexy models - all trying to keep warm... ran into her again in Melvin's room, she was all covered in hot wax....mm mmm mmmm








9
Angelique Kithos - Tied up in Dave's room together for a few hours, rolling around on the bed topless - followed by Savannah's already mentioned nipple-challege in the hot tub....









6
Isobel Wren - So Isobel is the hottest little things that I know - but I swear, she just fell off the edge of the Con. I think I saw her for about 10 minutes at the Meet and Greet and again on the floor briefly, looking as sexy as always... this is why I shall give her a 6.... because she is hot, and sometimes that is all you need for Molestation Points...







8
JJ Plush - Again, tied up in Dave's room. This girl is built just like me (look her up!)... She is total bombshell in her vintage get-ups.... If I am lucky, I will get one more chance to visit Detroit and get in some good JJ Plush time.












10
Wednesday Harrington - Girl got married at the Con! Yay Wednesday!!!! Spent Saturday night before her wedding, giving her some very passionate good luck kisses in the hot tub.... Love this girl to death....










8
Danielle Trixie - Danielle was totally feeling me up at the pool - and I must say, I loved every minute of it..... Always thought from her photos that she would be this little playboy bunny thing with an attitude, but after meeting her in Phx this year - I have to say.... this girl is the sweetest, most clingy, lovable model that I know.... she spent a good hour in my lap, talking about life... Danielle can also own my soul.... ha








7
Kimberly Marvel - Wrestling at BoutTime! Totally got to grab her boobs all day - while pulling her hair and sitting on top of her..... if that is not sexy, then please... tell me what is!









10
ReeBound - I give her a 10 because she is my wifey and I love every minute with her.... love love love. NYC in a few weeks - and I am going to steal her for all my shoots...














8
Engel S. - Spent a lot of time cuddling up with her around the Con.... This girl just oozes cuddling lovey awesomeness....wish I had more time to get to know her, she seems to be someone that I could hang out with more often....

2 comments:

Aaron Riveroll said...

Hottest post ever. :)

I shouldn't have read this before bed, though...how the hell am I gonna go to sleep now??

Anonymous said...

I wanted to order a custom with you and Marvel Girl while at bout time. Sadly, I was shut out. : (