Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Royal Flush....

So things have been rolling...
Kind of like a square rock, but alas
I am just happy that they are rolling.

Yesterday I shot with a guy who wanted nothing more than to look at my butt. I'd go into for a sexy boob-grab and he'd be like, "Oh! That is hott, now if you can just do a 180, that'd be great. Oh, pull up the skirt. Yup. More butt. Yup." A butt guy. Harmless enough. But I went to shoot with him again this morning, he asked me for a lapdance and he just would not take "no" as an answer....I never enjoy being put that sort of situation. I am 22 telling a guy that is probably as old as my Dad, "No. I said No".

My car - either needs a new battery or the alternator needs to be replaced. After being jumped yesterday, it made it to Scranton, PA - but died again the Dunmore Super 8 parking lot.

No comments: