Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Grass was Greener

Battery wasn't battery-dead....
... the car was just bending and shaking some loose wires under the hood.
Some nice guy at the AutoParts store fixed it up nicely.

Did you get to experience the weather today? It was like 75 or something. My car and I drove around topless, it was sexy. You should have been there.

Along with the fantastic weather, my afternoon photographer was completely comparable.
It makes my day when a photographer doesn't even notice you're naked...
... there are no uncomfortable boob-stares... no strange sexual comments that make the shoot awkward
... They literally see nothing more than a means to create their art....
Broken Violin is one of those.
Here are some photos we took this afternoon.

Really want to go to the giant King of Prussia mall while I'm here. But I keep thinking of the George Carlin skit. About how tons of people just go to the mall to shuffle around with their giant backpacks full of stupid shit, so they can buy more stupid shit, to put in their giant SUV's which hold more stupid shit, back to their houses full of stupid shit.....

.... and you know that if I go shopping.....

I'm going to end up with a bunch of stupid shit.
Oh well, I'll skip the mall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture on the top of this days post is totally gorgeous.