Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lone Star Damsels.... is amazing.

A lot of girls turn to damsel-in- distress bondage as an easy way to make some quick money when they first start out in the modeling business. I definitely did. As model looking for paid work, simple rope bondage is a great gig... your portfolio can be mediocre, you do not need any real previous experience. Many photographers do not care if your lose your clothes or not. You do not have to pose too much since you are tied up.... you do not need to know your lighting.... since again, you are tied up. The guys are almost always a billion times more respectful, also gentlemanly-like. Example, over the past two years, I have had bondage photographers show up with flowers, dinner, and several gift cards to spoil myself with. One time a guy in North Carolina bought me a full day at a five star spa and gave me his penthouse suite for a full week. 

Even with all this said, over the past two years I have cut down on my bondage work immensely. The #1 being that I am not into pain. I do not like watching my fingers turn purple. I do not like not being able to feel my legs. I do not like the rope marks on my body.

BUT every once in awhile, I take on a job if someone seems legit enough..... Lone Star Damsels out of Texas is friggin awesome!!! Awesome.... His rope work is tight but comfy enough that shooting all day was not an issue. In general, I just think he is one of the best bondage photographers from this trip. Hope to work with him again.

5 comments:

doctor e said...

It is rare that I can call a bondage/rope shot "cute" - but the one with the purple outfit and the gag around your neck is actually cute!

I can't wait for August....

E.

Anonymous said...

And if you *didn't* expect that from doctor e, someone dropped you on your head as a child.. :-)

I enjoy the reading, London. You have a flair for writing and video presentation. I hope that BS has something to do with communications, journalism (marketing?)

Always wanted to see San Antonio. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely, an old girl who only reads it for the articles. :-)

Anonymous said...

Heh - by BS I meant BS Degree, not the other BS.

Flair I have *not*... :-)

Anonymous said...

You were telling me all about this shoot while we surrounded by beautiful white sand! So I'm glad you posted some of the pictures. And, as always, you look fabulous! It also looks like fun! I hope I'll get the chance to work him too :) Keep up the great work and fantastic attitude!

London Andrews said...

Ha... Doctor E is my buddy.... : )

When I went on that hiatus from blogging last month, he was the first to personally email me and demand that I get back to writing - because his life was just "too sad" without regular updates... haha. He is cool people....

When I was younger and childish, my Major in college was Painting (I used to paint murals as one of my many sources of income before modeling), and then I realized that although I enjoy painting, as a fulltime job - it probably wouldn't work and all that money would be dumped into a degree that is pretty much worthless. So I changed my focus to General Studies and got my AS in that... With a General Degree, I can basically apply it to any BS that I choose. It has taken me awhile but I think I am about 100% sure that I am going to be concentrating on getting my degree in Therapy. My dream was to be a Psychiatrist but seems I would be school forever and being 24 I am not sure I want to spend another four years in college, so now I am looking at just becoming just a basic Therapist.

I do love writing and I do love stories (I love well written, well crafted pieces of work more than just about anything)... but when it comes down to all that - I really just love people. It would be a job that I could look forward to - it would be my own business, and like modeling, I could build it into a little sudo-empire... : )

Those photos are from 2006, but yes, LoneStar... is the MAN! : ) I need some Jamba Juice... : )