Friday, October 5, 2007

An Epic Novel

Is actually what my life has become - you would never know it, unless you were to really read about it. 

In the past few days, I have seen and reported a dead guy, rode naked on a blind horse, drove a photographer to the emergency room, the mustang crapped out on me again and had to be towed again. No longer have Triple A - They said I call them too much... 

Made it to Chicago, finally..... We are staying with a body painter. I will say that staying here has given me a slightly different perspective on modeling - Although her and I know all the same photographers/models - She knows most of their life stories and I do not. I must say, I kind of enjoy not knowing things.

5 comments:

Chris A. Whitaker said...

eye hope your day is lovely! eye kiss you!

Anonymous said...

Naked on a blind horse? That stinks. The horse won't know how truly lucky he was.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Alfred. London, you're truly beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised to see Jenna Jameson as your MySpace friend (totally love her as well, hope she gets through this troubled time in her life). When will your road trip is scheduled to end?

London Andrews said...

Haha... thanks Alfred. : )
(You batman, character, you)

And the roadtrip is scheduled to end full circle on the 25th of October. Still have St Louis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Columbus, and from there - either Pittsburgh or Toronto.... gunning for the border though, Pittsburgh is the Pitts. Ew.

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say how happy I was to shoot with you this weekend :) I was honored firstly that you felt my work was strong enough that you wanted to work with me, and blessed because you were just so damned good at it.

I'm going to happily be going through the photos for the next week I think.

I hope you get a chance to see the Bean before you have to leave town. Oh, and if you haven't gotten there yet, hit Gino's East pizza on Superior, you won't regret it.

Wishing you well!