Wednesday, October 10, 2007

(Matthew's Post)

London is shooting all the time. It is beyond madness. Her small but well deserved break in a few weeks is going to be well needed. If you get a chance to work with her you are lucky. She is a beautiful human being who believes in living her life to the fullest. She doesn't have time for drama or gossip though they seem to get under her skin easily. She is a strong woman who respects respect. She loves to see the spark of passion in people. If a person is in love with their life, she is drawn like a moth to a flame. It is weird to have spent so much time with my original best friend.... I am glad there are a few weeks left, I am going to enjoy every minute. I am not the best story teller so that is not what I am going to do. I love driving because I do not have to choose to exist. We roll down the highway listening to top 40. Convertible top down car bouncing from dance moves, truckers honking horns wishing, they could join the party. "Its alright baby you aint gotta flaunt for me" song comes on and it demands some serious sexy driving head bopping and grinding. I love the east coast I love color changing leaves. It is crazy to think just a few weeks ago we were walking the ocean.  Life is meant to be like this every day. It is supposed to be so beautiful every day, so that even on the worst days, you know you are free and that everything will always be good. I haven't been to Canada since I was eight years old. All I remember about it is that "everyone loves marine land". We are going to Toronto. I think I just enjoy this because this roadtrip is not real. Reality is boring and this is nothing like reality. This roadtrip reminds me that life is only as creative if you are brave enough to live it. No, you don't even have to be brave ,you just have to listen to your heart, your soul, your love. I tend to get sentimental but I like being this way. For all those who are here to read about London's sexy escapades, London is naked right now in front of me. Just kidding. She is taking me out for icecream again....matthew

No comments: