Sunday, October 28, 2007

Home.

Anyone read Cyanide and Happiness comics?
They are genius - complete and total genius.







Anyways.... so I am finally home, here in Tully.... Mom had her Hawaiian party, people wore unfashionably colored prints at a fashionable party, they drank some overly sugary cocktails, old folks managed to shuffle a little bit to the Electric Slide, I got down with the Macareena - Mom was happy, all the attendees got their own starfish cookie to take home with them (which Matt spent six hour frosting the night before) - it was quite the party to attend on a Saturday night.

No confrontation as of yet - but it is like a storm a-brewin.....

Matt got offered the choice of traveling up to Portland Maine for three weeks with our good friend Jeff or heading back home to NYC (if he still has a home, I did kind of pull him out of it for quite awhile). He ended up choosing NYC (blah!) - He drove back with Patrick last night..... Pat dropped him off at his old apartment.... hopefully that will all go well. He deserves to have it go well. It is weird knowing that I might be back on the road by myself again, I mean - I love traveling. And being alone is what I do best. But I am definitely going to miss having someone to hang out with on the long drives..... you get kinda used to it.

Anyone want to roadtrip with me... : ) I will have a free seat starting in December....

Oh! And I managed to download a million and ten photoshop brushes this morning - here are some of my photoshoppin skillz... what do you think!

6 comments:

The Cyklops Bunny said...

:) it sounds like it!

brothertheo said...

Heh, would be great to roadtrip with you. Somehow I would just need to convince my boss not to fire me and to keep sending me paychecks... hmm... ;)

Anonymous said...

i miss you so much you evil bitch

Anonymous said...

I love you and I know what an evil bitch you are..........what is that? I mean I really know.

Anonymous said...

you got your good stuff too I suppose . I am making stew today the kind with spices and i followed the directions so it won't be fart soup. I miss you and its been what two days. keep going you beautiful thing you..........o yeah i love you.

London Andrews said...

YOU ARE ALIVE!!! Why haven't you called me... I've been so worried. I thought he stabbed you.... I miss you too. I am going through my life in the basement right now, and it is all so sad... hope things are good.