Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NY.... Ny.... ny

So after a mental breakdown (if you didn't catch that)
I managed to make it into NY alive....
It took five flights, over 20 hours of airtime,
and a night of "sleeping" in a room
that smelled like unfiltered cigarettes and AIDS.

I keep hoping that Matt is OK in Portland, I gave him $400 and a bunch of numbers
of people that he can stay with while I'm here in NY. But he doesn't drive and isn't used to be alone.... Lets all hope he has the time of his life, meets his soulmate and finds his way in life... oh Matt

Topic of Photography!!! I love Bob Coulter..... nuff said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd vote for swinging by Baltimore on the trip back. You could close the circle of the trip.

Maybe even work with one or two of the photographers who worked with you before.

I know one who would be interested. ;)