Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Moving on up

It was really hard leaving New Orleans.... not so much because of the city. But mostly because I found myself so comfortable in one place..... Normally when staying at a motel, I am dying to get on the move. ... In the condo though, it was like time stopped moving. I wanted nothing other than to sit and watch re-runs of Sex in the City on my laptop...... without having to move anywhere but the couch to the bed and back to the couch.... Somehow I pulled myself from the void, packed myself into my car - headed towards that Lone Star State. Where the sky just seems to go on forever. I've been down this way several times in the past year and half. I like how the land sprawls from mountians to fields to lakes and then desert...If you want to see the US but you are short on time, just drive through TX for a week.... Tonight a photographer took me out on his motorcylce and showed me St. Charles neighborhood. It was fun.

No comments: