Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Messy Gunge!


I spent the better part of this morning dumping vanilla icecream, brownie mix, and cake batter all over Miss Liz Ashley. The goal was to create a MessyGirl A La Mode out her.... haha.

Messygirl.com is a fun site to work with. I've been to Houston at least three times this year to work with them. Not because I am all that into WAM (Wet and Messy fetish) but just because it's such a great break from Art photographers and Glamour photographers (Liz also does it for that reason).... I mean, would you rather sit around posing for 3 hours or would you rather be dumping vanilla icecream, brownie mix, and cake batter all over a sexy girl like Liz..... we spent at least 3/4ths of the shoot just giggling.... you just can't help it. "Oooohhh baby, you know it. Hit me with that pie. Oh, that's just too hot. Do it again!"

Tomorrow I do a 35 gallon pudding bath. It's going to be insane. Wish me luck, and hope that I don't drown.... what an obituary that would make, ha!

No comments: