Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taking the month off

Patrick got a job while I was in the UK! He started on Thursday, working full-time for a itty-bitty local distribution company Downtown. Seems to really like it - great hours (9-6), good people, small company, dress down everyday, twice the pay he was making in Cleveland (he loved his job but was only making $7.50 in Ohio)

With that said, for the first time in two years, Patrick is going to have a little extra money in his account and he is covering my rent for this month! Yay! This means I can finally join a gym, get a library card, check out some of the local parks, visit all the wi-fi cafes, find a bookshelf, go thrifty shopping, get to know Austin, hang out with my kitty! Also, I am working through all the custom photo-sets and video-sets that people ordered last month... Finished five of the photo-sets (still not to late to order one), but as for video, I am still watching tutorials for FinalCutPro - I want to learn how to edit video on my Mac before I start turning out videos - give me a week.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

That's a shame you won't be modelling for a while. Tho hopefully you'll come back bigger and better. :)

All the best!!

Anonymous said...

como quiera te este siempre luces hermosa