Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nashtown - Nashburg - Nashville-town

Nashville-town is my favorite city .... ever! ...And that is how it is. I love how diverse this place is.... You have the Grand Ol Opry on the left, hard metal guys with tattoos, someone preaching the word of God at you and someone swing dancing to bluegrass tunes.... It is new, fresh, it has history, culture.

I know that finances are so boring but I really do live paycheck to paycheck. Last month was hard. Very few modeling gigs, I cut my rates in half, so many weird photography situations, weird sleeping arrangements, negative people... to make things worse, while in Birmingham, my laptop crashed. I woke up to find the Blue Screen of Death staring me in the face. Found a repair shop. Makes me so nervous that I could lose my modeling schedule, all my contacts, photos, videos.

All alone in Alabama, without a schedule, without a purpose, a total mess...... But THEY FIXED IT!.... which means that, I once again have purpose!! 

Isobel Wren bought a website called fivenakedmodels.com and she asked if I would be willing to be one of the five naked models on the channel. Updating once a week from the road .... it is just going to be a dorky fun thing which you will be able to participate in. I have been filming some footage. The teaser is going to go up next week.... so stay tuned for that....

9 comments:

Doctor E said...

Glad to hear that your laptop was resurrected from the BSOD....

I'm having an annoying evening with a network storage drive here - and your new update made my night.

Thanks.

E.

Unknown said...

So wish I was there so I could work with you. I am in Memphis if you are coming my way at at all let me know

London Andrews said...

I am in Memphis this coming Friday... : ) Yay!

Tom said...

Cool place to hang out in Memphis is the "Flying Saucer". Cool people, good music, great beers. Near Beale Street.

Been there a lot in the past year for business. Sorry, I don't know anywhere to stay for free.

I'll be in Miami that weekend. Any good spots to hang out there?

London Andrews said...

I am not a big fan of Miami... : )

But if you want things to do, google "top 10 things to do in Miami" - that is how I usually figure out where to go. : )

Anonymous said...

OMG. you are talking about me! I am so in love with you. lol.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Kinda bummed that your travel schedule doesn't have you slated for Boston until like, the end of the year...and by then I'll probably have moved!

Isobel

Dubbayoo said...

Wait...there's a town in Arkansas that's run by the mob? WTF!

Beach Weddings said...

Nashville Photographer in middle Tennessee says: great Photography guy's..Pictures are great !

London Andrews said...

OMG.... Isobel.... When you first commented on my blog, I felt all fuzzy inside... : ) Perhaps I'll catch you on the road...!

Hot Springs and the Mob - it is a town outside Little Rock, where the mob used to go to take advantage of the Hot Springs... they also raced thoroughbreds (which is still done today) ... the place has a lot of history, not all good history, but it seems like a nice stop off....