Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Envy gave me ThermaFlu...

Being sick on the road is SO HARD! You want to be pampered and cared for... but the only person caring for you is yourself. I could barely breathe last night (oh-so-stuffy). I want to thank everyone who offered to drive out and help me.... It was really unexpected. Literally received twelve emails in my Gmail box last night, one from a photographer all the way down in New Orleans willing to make the drive.... that kind of support, although I would never use it, really makes me feel a little bit better, being alone, on the road all the time... Anyways, I am feeling a little bit better, but still not 100%. So, regrettably, I had to cancel the remaining work for Nashville this morning (to those of you I was going to work with, I am very sorry.... but take my word for it, you do not want to waste your time photographing me this way). 

3 comments:

Jim in Huntsville said...

So glad to hear you are on the mend. I worry about you travelling alone.

I sent you some pictures of the Misov Grill. If that doesn't cause a relapse, nothing will.

From the Czech Republic,
Jim

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better. Next time you get hit with the flu, and the stuff you are using doesn't work, try Nyquil. Its the only medicine that will clear you out, and give you a buzz at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day London. Since I'm all alone this year, will you be my cyber-valentine? Hopefully you realize there are many of us who out here who care about what happens to you so you'll never be alone. Get better and keep working your magic as you always do. xo