Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Envy gave me ThermaFlu...

Supposedly, there are only two kinds of elves in the world (Keebler and Santa's Helpers or something), but I swear there are some other little elves out, tucked away in beautiful pristine forest, creating the magical dust that is ThermaFlu...... Magical. Just add it to hot water, drink it's lemon-y goodness, and your fever breaks, your voice will come back, breathing will still be an option, and the blisters will be things of the past.

.... shake that sickness off.....

Talk about vivid nightmares in the dark, though. I could barely breathe last night (oh-so-stuffy), so all my dreams were about being strangled, smothered, choked, and sat on by fat people in those black and white, striped prison outfits.... really strange, twisted stuff... I woke up at 5am and could not fall back asleep.

I wanted to thank everyone who offered to drive out and help me.... haha. It was really unexpected. Literally received twelve emails in my Gmail box last night, one from a photographer all the way down in New Orleans willing to make the drive.... that kind of support, although I would never use it, really makes me feel a little bit better, being alone, on the road all the time... it was very appreciated......

Anyways, I am feeling a little bit better, but still not 100%. So, regrettably, I had to cancel the remaining work for Nashville this morning (to those of you I was going to work with, I am very sorry.... but take my word for it, you do not want to waste your time photographing me this way). Headed back down to Huntsville this afternoon to get a million hours of sleep and then, in the morning, I am shooting no-matter-what with DK - he's my Valentine's Day present to myself... I will make myself un-sick.... just watch. I am magic, like the ThermaFlu elves...

3 comments:

James said...

So glad to hear you are on the mend. I worry about you travelling alone.

I sent you some pictures of the Misov Grill. If that doesn't cause a relapse, nothing will.

From the Czech Republic,
Jim

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better. Next time you get hit with the flu, and the stuff you are using doesn't work, try Nyquil. Its the only medicine that will clear you out, and give you a buzz at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day London. Since I'm all alone this year, will you be my cyber-valentine? Hopefully you realize there are many of us who out here who care about what happens to you so you'll never be alone. Get better and keep working your magic as you always do. xo