Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Been Living in Fredericksburg for days now...

I wish I was better equip to deal with the highs and lows on the road. No stopping it. I am in Fredericksburg all depressed ... first three cancellations and then a photographer canceled because my voicemail said I was in NYC (I haven't changed my voicemail in two months) So I have just been sitting around, stuck in a big funk,
 ...... Ooooh and I am reading the last book from The Golden Compass.... it is really addicting. I wish I had a daemon, then I would never be alone like this.... I wonder what mine would be? They say that your daemon reflects who you are so mine would be something clever, good at getting into anything and everything, something that really enjoys food - like a raccoon. A trash panda... Yes, I would have a raccoon daemon. It would travel the country with me, sitting shotgun .... he would eat all the garbage in the front seat!!!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, too bad you are down. I was really looking forward to shooting with you, but now it looks like it won't happen. Now I'm down too...

Kev said...

Hey, if you go to the Golden Compass movie's website (surprisingly named www.goldencompassmovie.com), and click the Daemons tab, you can actually find a quiz that will pick a daemon for you based on your personality. You can even send the result to your friends to see if they agree with the selection.

Sorry to hear this road trip isn't starting out as well as the last. I used to cross the country a lot when I was younger, and being stuck anywhere when you want to be traveling is a bummer. Hope things pick up!

London Andrews said...

Hardrock, sorry I missed you - I know you were excited, I was too....

Yay! Kev - you are so lovely! I just finished the book, it was awesome - and because of you, I went to the website and filled out the Quiz.

Results say that my Daemon matched with the Cat. And he is a pretty male black cat named Myron - with golden eyes..... Known for being spontaneous, modest, fickle, inquisitive, and humble... He is one of 10,738 Daemons... yay!

Anonymous said...

I got hermestra the red fox

American Citizen said...

I am sure you have bounced back from Fredericksburg. It was great to work with you again.

London for President!