Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LA in Photos:

Monday 17th:  All three of us, break camp at Joshua Tree - Get to LA at 3pm, crash at Samantha's place....


















Tuesday 18th: Matthew flies back home to the Cuse - Tracy and I begin our modeling tour in LA.


























Wednesday 19th:  Photographer wakes up at 4am and drives five hours to work with me! *flattered!* - I get covered in vasaline, my greasy butt ruins a new studio backdrop - Great photos emerged from the shoot....


























Longggg, seven hour job, shooting Sleepy Fetish videos with Paragon Videos - Paragon takes us out for yummy Italian afterwards, Tracy cannot figure out why her pizza shows up on a tomatoe can... but she just goes with it....


























Thursday 20th: I forgot who I worked with - Tracy just texted me and said, "It was the Pot Pussy Guy, remember?..."  Ha.  Indeed I did. We worked in the studio for three hours - And afterwards, the photographer showed Tracy and I photos of a naked lady with Marjuana inside her Pussy "We smoked it after... it was really good stuff..." Ewwww


























Scruffy Pirate hires Tracy and I to shoot together on the Queen Mary in Long Beach (an old ship which has been converted into a floating hotel) - Photographer brings TONS of vintage clothing - The place is wooden, rich with history and feels haunted - Someone runs down the hallway screaming, "Red RUM!  Red RUM!":

















Friday 21st:  Day off for London!  Tracy works that morning, I spend the entire day talking to Samantha - Tracy and I go shopping at It's A Wrap!



















Tracy and I had the chance to check out the 1920's Shanghai adventure!  Great show!


























Sat 22nd:  Worked with a young talented college kid, Xeroxed my boobs and my Butt:



















Saturday Night Dinner at Hamburger Mary's and an 'attempt' to see the Cemetery Screening of "The Thing" - Parking was insane... We gave up


























Sunday May 23rd:  Tracy and I shot a ten hour job for WetandMessy.com:











Monday May 24th: Beware of the Butt Carrot! Muki's Kitchen stuck a fake carrot in my butt and Tracy (the evil pilgrim!) cooked me up for supper!






One of my favorite Modelographers, Trish, shot me with her Daddy's film camera at Don Sir's place while Trace was getting tied up...:


























6-11pm: Tracy and I got tied up by Don Sir - I got to do my first suspension (a lot of fun!), Tracy got to do her second, and I had the chance to hopelessy flirt with Don for a few hours... ha:



















Tuesday 25th:  My ass is on a flight back to Austin TX - And I am happy, well photographed, and on my way home to hug my kitty..... Whoooo!

5 comments:

Corey said...

I have to ask . . . why a fake carrot? Is it more sanitary than a real one?

London Andrews said...

Ha - actually it is a real carrot, but when I say fake... I mean that it was not really put in my butt... : ) We cut it smaller and smaller for all the photos...

Corey said...

Oh, OK, that makes more sense. Though it is totally cheating ;-)

Anonymous said...

You would make a delicious meal.
Plenty of meat on you to make a lot of tasty dishes from:-)

eater said...

Sorry, but you do look delicious.