Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tracy does not make Phx

Sad face....

Before flying back to Cleveland, I planned to shoot with three photographers in Phx to raise some cash for the Reading Airshow - Tracy was booked for those three shoots as well ....

We were also planning on doing the Salt-River Trip on Sunday afternoon.... She invited her boyfriend Josh, so I invited Patrick (even though I was pretty sure he would not be able to make it).... But Patrick changed his work schedule around and paid a few extra dollars to move his flight back a few days... all excited... the four of us getting drunk on inner-tubes all day! Whooo!

Friday morning, Tracy calls: She cannot make it (I cancel our Sat morning shoot). Saturday afternoon Tracy is not feeling well, still cannot make it (I cancel our Sat evening shoot). Sunday Tracy calls me crying, saying that she is having a mental breakdown (I call our Mon shoot with decent notice. He reschedules another model. Pat borrows his sister's car to get me there).... I love Tracy and I know that is not her fault and I know that she is been going through a lot (most of which is not my place to talk about on here)... But geeze, Phx sucked big-time. Lost $400, had no transportation, Pat and I were stuck at his sister's apartment with barking dogs and nothing to do all day.... it was hell-ish....

Luckily - Pat remembered that the new Pixar movie Up! came out - in 3D! His big sister took us out to see it.. At that point, I think, Pat was just trying his best to keep me from getting upset. Which only half worked.... Because if you saw Up! - You know that you spend at least half the movie bawling over the cute-lonely-old man with all the colorful balloons...haha... or at least I did!....

3 comments:

PD said...

AWWWW Nuts! Well, for what its worth, be thankful it wasn't worse. To bad about Tracy. Sounds like she's going through a rough spell right now. You tried to make the best out of a bad situation. Better than doing nothing, & feeling miserable.
That moving,huh? I'll remember to bring the hankies when I go see UP!
:)

Anonymous said...

*sniff* - I did too.

Jinx! We saw the same movie at the same time!!! Whoo!!!!

xoxo

Annette

Anonymous said...

The movie UP was really great!! I was actually on the verge of tears during the first part of the movie, and then again near the end!! Poor old guy. It gets me thinking about losing my grandfather awhile back, and how my grandmother must be at home. Pretty tough!!

I had set up a custom from FWR with Tracy and you while you were in Phoenix. I hope that Tracy is ok.

All The Best!!!