Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happiness in the C L E

It was incredibly hard packing up my car to drive out here to Cleveland - half the problem being that Matt had stayed over the night before. Dressed in his nearly-new blazer, he spent most of the morning asking me not to leave town. You throw Matt, my tired second-guessing brain into a blender... and the piles of my life sitting in the livingroom - and it... well..it was difficult to get moving.

My head kept tap-dancing to Austin, "Go to Austin *clickity click*Austin." My heart kept telling me to go to Cleveland.... While Cleveland itself is not much to look at.... the city is not nearly as bad as I expected it to be. My ex works for a local concert venue so there is always live music and good times to be found.... There is a fancy place up the road that does a dollar burger night, a really delicious hooka bar, and a cinema that serves beer and shows foreign films all at the same time! 

Our apartment consists of is my ex, his friend from college, his girlfriend, and myself .... oh, and a dog named Jake - who everyone thought was male but actually turned out to be female... regardless of the mix up, Jake decided to keep her name anyways. 
Still looking for a bartending job - once I have one - I shall let everyone know - Stop emailing me about it. It will happen when it does. 

3 comments:

T-Racy said...

Just in case I don't tell you enough...
"I LOVE YOU!"

Jake is a great dog, I'm glad you get to be around her =) And Pat is a great...well, just a great everything for you right now, so I'm super happy you get to be around him too ;P

And what's not awesome about being around live music!

I can't wait to come see you guys! It will be within the next 2 months. I miss you too much for it to go any longer than that!

I don't even care that it will probably be colder than I could imagine there! I'll freeze to death for you. You are my friend =)

vikingman said...

Sounds like:

You hate to take leave. So does Matt.

Complete struggle between head and heart, the hardest option! Wonderfully described picture! *clickity click*

physical work might help to some conclusion, eventually....

You are as confident about things happening as always,
You will be as right as always!!

So pleased about that!!!

Thank You for a very enlightening description of the plot, as it is for the moment!

Are there still some people around that have not quite managed to get the hang of how things are working in this blog?

DOs are:
lovely, creative comments
positive vibes and atmospheres

any contributions of a loving kind

wait until things happen when they do
(and they will)

flowers of any shape and kind....

DONT's are:

use of private email in oder to press or push things that are not happening instantly

negative, insulting or complaining comments esp. in emailform about unsatisfied egoistic forms of thought

rushing the usual course of life



to be completed by the blog author.....


all the best to YOU !!!!

PD said...

Funny how some things work out,isn't it? Especially when its something you were not sure of. Glad to hear you landed on your feet. Good to hear the neighborhood has something going on. Beer & a movie. Sweet.
I have found one bad thing when you start working out serious(regular). You unfortunately find out how much you lost from the last time you were working out serious. I am finding this out now, & its humiliating. I guess its like all things, you just have to stick with it.
Good to hear the news.
:)