Thursday, May 26, 2011

Phx has been fun!

Hit up craigslist for camping equipment today.... Found a nice Kelty 10x10 tent, two sleeping bags for $60 total.... The guy had a TON of gear - He informed me that he organizes camping trips for recovering drug addicts/alcoholics "..And when those motha-fuckers relapse, (they always do).... I sell their shit!"... He looked like a bad alcholic himself, bad skin, saggy cheeks.... Regardless of the situation, I am grateful to have some quality camping stuff this week - We need it for the festival and our trip to Sequoia next week...


Talked to Matt for a bit..... He has been tanning on Venice beach all week.... burnt himself red like a lobster...Eccentric with the Aloe Vera - He has been drinking it, soaking in it, drenching himself with it... Hoping it works in the next 24 hours, because LIB is all outdoors in the sun....


Check Engine Light came on in the Mustang two days ago.... Haven't had any trouble so far - hoping it can hang in there for a week or so.... I don't have any time to get it looked at until Monday.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear, I'm starting to follow you. And I love you and your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Pull into a Pep Boys, AutoZone etc and they will read the code for free. They can print out what it is and if I'm not mistaken reset it for you.
Craig

topher said...

these are so absolutely amazing!

Jeff Olson ~ Artist/Blacksmith said...

Love the B&W photos. Beautiful!

MagicZombieCarpenter said...

there are so many great pictures out there where you're showing off your tna and yet somehow these types of pics are the ones I can't stop staring at... is there something wrong with me?

MZC

the fallen angel social club said...

deeply cool images ...somewhat of a retro vibe to them methinks....

~s

Anonymous said...

Love this pic of you, so natural looking.

Tim said...

If it is emissions related, it is covered by warranty until at least 100K miles. So, consider taking it to a dealer to get it fixed. Do the Autozone thing though, they will check the code for you so you have an idea of what it is. Since it is running ok, you don't have to worry about it unless the check engine light is flashing.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you on the road, working and happy. Plus an ass load of work in LA. Cold in SoCali right now, so I hope your shoots are indoor. Njoy!
Gee

Anonymous said...

I agree with 10:20a Have the car checked as soon as possible. It could be something a simple as a loose gas cap or it could be major. Not good to ignore the warning.

Matias said...

Realmente sos una mina muy pero muy hermosa.No hay dia que deje de pensar en lo hermosa, y natural que sos.Se que es un imposible acercamiento hacia vos, pero me conformaria que tan solo me contestes. No se si llegara este msj a vos, espero que si, y puedas contestarme.No soy aficionado, pero realmente me muero por conocerte.I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!