Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Disintegration Collaboration

"Hi, London! It's been a long time since I've written. I congratulate you on your kitty-loving ways and your decision to go veggie. I've been a vegetarian for a couple of years now and, slowly, I'm aiming at a vegan path. I know you're super busy so I wanted to let you know that some of my latest artwork is part of the Disintegration Collaboration Project, which allows time and nature to help you create recycled art. One of my latest DisCo bundles features a xerox low res picture of you. After several weeks of rain, wind, heat, etc., here are the results. 

Take care, London. I wish you the best - Duff"


1 comment:

Duffboy said...

Thank you for sharing my humble fan love with your readers, London. A Guatemalan virtual hug flying your way!