Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chip Willis: Matthew


I have a Photographer BucketList. It is a very tiny list - Consists of about fifteen photographers. Some of them I have met in person, but have not been able to schedule with. A couple photographers have told me straight out, that I am not their type and they will not work with me (sigh... Jose Luis is one of those photographers... but I forgive him, because he says he loves my work, he just cannot use me... he is fantastic, though...)

One of my *tippy top* Bucketlist photographers - Is Chip Willis. In many ways, I think, he has surpassed just about everyone when it comes to Black and White work. His stuff is timeless and his eye is for art is phenomenal...

Matthew, who is still in Syracuse, went to 1920's party last week in Binghamton - Guess who was the Party Photographer? Yeaaaaa.... guess who is jealous? Yeaaaaaa......









No comments: