Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Uplifting letter...

Dear London, I wanted to tell you that I follow you on Facebook and I think you are awesome. Never in my life have I discovered a model like you, until a friend of mine showed me one of your photos back in February. You made me realize that realistic and curvy could also be sexy. I have learned a lot about that sexiness from you. Thanks so much for that! I have been losing weight starting a year ago yesterday and have lost 67 lbs from 301. My goal is to be about 175, 180. You are a beautiful inspiration and I appreciate you a lot. Your pix are kickass.

Just a few days ago, I had a friend over and I had on lingerie, thigh highs, heels, etc. If someone had told me a year ago that i would be doing that and feeling like I do wearing those things I would have laughed them right out of the room. I have a ways to go yet, but just being you makes me believe I can be sexy in every sense of the word too. Thanks again London. PS I love all your kitty stories. I have 3 beautiful cats at home too- Oscar, Feisty and Smoky. Take care and congrats and best of luck with your new apartment.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

knowing you've inspired someone has got to be one of the greatest feelings in the world, I mean it may only be one person but when you've influenced their life for the better I think that makes it all worth it

on a side note you look incredibly HOT in those pictures

Monica said...

That lady isn't the only one inspired. I am as well and have been since the day I first saw her photos. I got to meet London not too long ago, it was awesome and she is a great person for sure!

Lew Smith said...

You're sensational! It's awesome to hear stories like that. I wish everyone could have that kind of influence over someone, myself included. :)

BENZMUSIK said...

Have to say, those photos are great!
glad your inspiring other women to be accepting of how beautiful they are

PD said...

Don't ever say that the your blog doesn't do any good.
=)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures reveal one more time your extraordinary beautiful body and how confident you are with it. Your pictures help my gf (who is also curvy) to realize that curves deserve to be shown. She is only jealous of your flat belly !
And thanks for bringing your liking for life to others.
FG

Gonzo Loverbutts said...

The most beautiful body !!!!

Aharon Delacruz said...

That is a pretty cool letter. You def inspire many to go out there and just "Do It"

Jim in Huntsville said...

The next time you are feeling low, pull out that letter. It was great of them to write it, but it only reinforces what your friends have been telling you for years. You're a lovely person.

cpoivre said...

Hi London you are by far the sexiest women on this planet. I love you!!! Just don't change you are the best,

Kriss from Paris France

Anonymous said...

those hips are making me crazy

Anonymous said...

superb

vikingman said...

http://www.formspring.me/londonandrews:

"..you have tons of fan does any stick out or do you possibly have a favorite fan?

I have a few people who I know by name and I have met them in person because they have always been a huge part of my blog - Huntsville Jim in Alabama, PD in NY state, Anette (although I don't know where she has been lately), Evan who helped me out greatly a few months back, Michael Ball working in the Congo, VikingMan in the Netherlands... That is just a handful of awesome people I have met over the years and stay in contact with..."

Thanks so much !
had a feeling this belongs into this blog, maybe not directly under here, but somewhere else.Up to You, of course..

hugs from the North

a smiling one ;-)

The Camera Eye said...

Lovely photos of you, London. You look amazing as always.

Anonymous said...

wow! what a beautiful curvy figure ! you are getting more and more beautiful, those boobs, hips and thighs with such a tiny waist and lovely face

El Oscuro said...

I am simply without words, Venus re-incarnated. Highly appreciated pictures to know there are still women proud of the marvelous curves nature gave to them.
Make us bow before thee as the goddess of beauty you are, myriads of kisses from myself at your feet, dream Aphrodite.