Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beware of Jim Haynes...

It is against ModelMayhem rules to "out" a model or photographer in a forum or on your page.... because obviously, no one can prove who is telling the truth. But let me tell you, this bastard in Richmond/DC area, has been at this wayyy too long - Jim Haynes/Hinyes/Hanes (...who also changes his name and gender A LOT...) is dangerous. He has physically attacked a handful of models that I would consider friends - He has walked off with cell phones, computers, even makeup - He has stolen money out of cars, wallets - He has had the cops called on him multiple times, but they never get there in time..... If you google his email, you can find all the horrible things this guy has done in the past:  FOKUSFOTO@GMAIL.COM

You can read about him Here and also Here....

This poor model, Valya (MM 1348711), had a run-in with him earlier today (ugh).... Bruised her up pretty good and stole what little money was in her wallet... Not only did this bastard shoot her for an ENTIRE day.... He also "set her up with" two other paid jobs, made her pay for her hotel, and then stole her only $200 from her wallet (don't you wish you could kick him in the face?) .....

More than anything - I just want the modeling community to come together - To be able to protect one another from the very few people in this industry who make this job frightening... The cops never seem to catch this guy and even the special investigators cannot locate him....  So perhaps if we get his name out there enough, through blogs and through word of mouth, maybe some day this asshole will get caught.... He had a Mayhem profile, but MM recently took it down (whoo MM!) - Lets just hope he does not start a new one anytime soon...

10 comments:

PoCrizzle said...

this is disturbing & sad. hope this guy is stopped/caught...soon...

Envy said...

Thank you for outing this douche.
Hopefully it will save other models grief.

Anonymous said...

um, the link goes to a page for a female photographer...is he being THAT sneaky? Good for you in warning other models away from a hazard, just wanted to make sure that this is the link you wanted!

Courtney Crave said...

Ha it appears his MM page has been taken down. I hope Valya is okay. And I never knew MM wouldn't allow people to out others because I know a TON of photographers that trash talk models by name in their profile section.

Joe said...

and the link is already gone... figures, sleazy fuck.

JRtist said...

This is a reason why I don't tell a lot of people what I do. Either as a photographer or an artist. It's people like THIS that ruin the industries we work in.

How these cops can't catch him is beyond me. I know I believe in karma and I hope that it serves him rather soon, the experience he needs to have.

Severe punishment. (And if you were to know me, you know punishment isn't a slap on the hand or jail time lol)

Shannon Hudnell said...

I added him to the list of fake photographers/GWC's in my crime blog. I'm sure by now he's caught on to all of these posts and has somewhat changed his identity. Maybe I can fool around with Photoshop and see what he might look like w/out the glasses, hair, etc.

Natalia said...

Jim Hines AKA FOKUS FOTO needs to be Caught! This POS has been out robbing people left and right in Dc/Va/ & now Boston to as he is listed there now so if your traveling thorugh boston please beware of him.....I would love to be the Decoy for the cops and nail this Asshole as he robbed me as well copywriten images ,painitings clothes plus $750 models fee for day shoot.



Jim Hines aka you know who you are....Karma ia a Bitch. Your day will come sooner then you think and youll be sitting pretty behind bars

Anonymous said...

He has been scamming as far back as 1998. I know this from personal experience

Pixie said...

Does he still use FotoVizions? If so, this guy just contacted me via email. What do I need to do now?